•Opens from June 1 and closes after the September long weekend.
• Pool schedule and activities change yearly. Please consult the website, facebook page, or sign up for emails to receive the most up-to-date information.
• Pool policies, including hours of operation, may change from time to time at the discretion of the Windermere Residents’ Association.
Rules & Courtesies
• All sand must be washed off in the outdoor shower, not in the indoor facility. (Sand clogs our sinks and plumbing, and is expensive to get fixed).
• Parents are responsible for ensuring their children do not urinate or defecate in the pool. Swim diapers must be worn where necessary. Some may be available by asking staff.
• Wear proper swimming attire
• Showering is mandatory before entering.
• No running or diving.
• Clean pool toys allowed (no bath toys).
• If flotation toys are blocking a lifeguard’s field of vision, all residents will be asked to remove their toys from the pool.
• Lifeguards are NOT always present. Use the pool & facilities at your own risk.
• Life jackets in all sizes are available to all guests and are recommended at all times in and out of the pool.
* Life jackets are hung up by the exit gate; some sizes may be in completely in use at any given time. You are encouraged to bring your own life saving devices.
• Upon hearing or seeing thunder or lightning, the pool must be vacated for at least one hour after the thunder/lightning stops before it reopens.
• No rough housing or chicken fighting.
* No breath holding exercises of any kind.
• Food and drink must stay away from the pool at all times
• Pool furniture shall not be removed from the pool deck area or placed into the swimming pool.
• The Leisure Center staff reserves the right to ask for activities in the pool to cease immediately and/or ask users to leave the property if individuals are not following the rules. The resident’s key fob will be suspended for a week pending further review by the board, who will determine the type and severity of the remaining consequence.
- A slushie machine is available on hot days, as supplies last. You must bring your own clean, reusable cup. Please be considerate of others.
- There is a heated outdoor shower near the entrance gates for rinsing off.
- Swim diapers may be available upon request to our staff.
- Showers have shampoo and body wash.
- Washrooms offer lotion, feminine hygiene products and more.
- Baby change tables are accessible.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns related to the ice rink, please contact the office by calling (780)432-4444 or by emailing our facilities manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.